Monday, November 26, 2012

Good morning...

So this is my first talk to text blog post from my iPhone. This morning has been quite slow the twins were late getting up so I decided to have breakfast and watch an episode of Star Trek the next generation on Netflix. The twins now up and having finished their breakfast are also watching Star Trek the next generation with me this morning. Have to head downstairs and restart the sculpture I was working on due an error in my part in making the armature. The anatomy was way off and really revealed itself after I was about a quarter of the way into it. So I will have to start the sculpture from scratch but it should be easier as the anatomy will be alright and I made the armature actually better than the original and it shouldn't take me no time to get back to where it was. I hope every else's day goes good and I am out here to go work. Talk to everyone soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment